CORONA VIRUS POLICY
> Auto Electrics Answers
Auto Electricians at Highway Auto Electrics Rockhampton
Best Auto electricians, graduates of the HAE technical academy. Repairs to alternators, starter motors, electronic control units (ECU), EFI, ABS, Wiring.
Our Services Include:
- Alternator & Starter Motor Rebuilds & Replacements
- Batteries for Auto, Caravans, Industrial
- ECU / Engine Management Systems & Wiring
- On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) Scanning/Fault Detection
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Systems
- Ignition Systems, Cruise Control, Parking Sensors, Central Locking & Power Windows
- Electronic / Anti-lock Braking Systems (ABS)
- Headlights, Brake lights, Running Lights & Interior Lighting
- Windscreen-wiper, radio aerial & all other motors.
At Highway Auto Electrics, we have the best trained technicians and the latest and best tools to carry out a huge range of auto electrical and battery services on your car.
Auto electrics is a vital element in keeping your car running. Dead batteries and electrical problems being some of the most frustrating hindrances faced by drivers.
Highway Auto Care All Services Menu
MENU - Car Electrical Systems.
MENU - Mechanics.
MENU - Car Air-conditioning.
MENU - Brakes.
MENU - Radiator & Cooling.
Contact Us, Find Us, See Our Map, Get a Quote, Make a Booking
Caravan Services Include:
- Electric Brakes & Trailer Plugs
- Recreational Vehicle (RV) Solar, Battery, and Site Power Supply Systems
- Reversing Cameras & Parking Sensors
- LED or HID Spotlights, Light Bars & all other Lighting
- Sound Systems & CB/UHF Installations
- Dashboard Gauges, Switches & Auxiliary Instrumentation
We Solve Mysterious Car Electrical Problems
Don’t get stranded by something as simple as a flat battery: let our qualified and long experienced trained technicians take a look and fix the problem using our state-of-the-art equipment. Our workshop is fitted with the latest in diagnostic tools, and we’re trained in stop/start battery servicing, as well as more general car battery and caravan replacement.
This list could answer your question quickly, if not give us a ring on (07) 4926 1303
If you don’t find what you’re looking for here, please feel free to give our team a call to discuss your particular auto electrical or air-conditioning issue.
Our customers have asked these questions many times over so maybe you will find your answer here:
Questions and Answers:
- 1-Q.) My car won’t start. It just makes a fast clicking sound.
- 1-A.) Fast clicking is a sign of a poor battery connection or faulty battery. Check your terminals and get your battery checked.
- 2-Q.)My car won’t start. It gives one click then nothing.
- 2-A.)This could be your starter motor failing or voltage drop in the starting circuit.
- 3-Q.)My indicators blink very quickly
- 3-A.)This usually means there is a current load issue in the blinker circuit, Check your globes they could be blown or broken.
- 4-Q.)When I switch my lights from low to high beam they drop out.
- 4-A.)This would point to the contacts in your combination switch.
- 5-Q.)My car’s air conditioning is not as cold as it used to be.
- 5-A.)The system could be low on gas which means your system needs to be checked thoroughly for a leak.
- 6-Q.)I have a battery light staying on on the dash even after I have replaced the battery.
- 6-A.)This is pointing to an alternator/charging issue and needs to be check ASAP or your car will fail to start.
- 7-Q.)I drove my car last night and this morning it won’t start.
- 7-A.)Possible battery drain fault e.g. lights left on/ doors not closed/or even boot light staying on. If all this is ok then there probably a charging fault.
- 8-Q.)I put my electric windows down and now it won’t go up. I can hear a motor in the door working.
- 8-Q.)In the door well of your car there is a mechanism called a regulator, this in combination with a motor makes the window operate. If you can hear the window motor trying to work then it is possible the regulator has failed.
Highway Auto Electrics offer personal service and quality workmanship guaranteed* for life.
For any of the above services or for any automotive repairs, Mechanical, Air-conditioning, Auto electrical, Cruise control, Caravan services, Bosch, Delkor and Century Batteries.
You can speak with Cathy or Steve who will talk you through any automotive service questions and advice; they are well-informed, patient, professionals. (07) 4926 1303
Contact Us, Find Us, Get a Quote, Make a Booking
Page summary: Alternator & Starter Motor Rebuilds & Replacements, Batteries for Cars, Caravans, 4WD, Campers, Ignition Systems, Cruise Control, Parking Sensors, Central Locking & Power Windows, Electronic / Anti-lock Braking Systems (ABS), Headlights, Brake lights, Running Lights & Interior Lighting, Windscreen-wiper, radio aerial & all other motors, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Systems, On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) Scanning/Fault Detection, ECU / Engine Management Systems & Wiring.